PP Woven Bags Washing Machine / Washing Line
|FOB Price:||US $15,000-60,000 / Set|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Set||US $15,000-60,000/ Set|
|Transport Package:||Film with Wooden Pallet|
- Model NO.: GRD Series Plastic Washing Machine
- Plastic Type: PP
- Automation: Automation
- Certification: CE
- Trademark: Genox
- Origin: Guangzhou
- Material Processed: Film
- Screw: Single-Screw
- Computerized: Computerized
- Structure: Top Feeding, or Side Feeding
- Specification: as requirement
- HS Code: 84778000
PP Woven Bags Washing Plant / Washing Line
GENOX PP Woven Bag and PE film Washing Plants are high throughput, high performance
recycling systems designed especially this application. Through extensive research of the
characteristics of PP woven bags, we are able to provide specific proposals to which will
reduce the quantities of fines created, therefore material loss is kept to a minimum. In
addition, our R&D team have developed an advanced drying solution for PP woven bag
material which forms a key part of our recycling system.
GENOX plants with the capacity from 500kg/hr to 2T/hr which meet customers' different
Prior to delivery from our facility, all plastic washing plants are set up and tested under
"real world" conditions to ensure the plant capacity and quality of the finished product are
guaranteed. Customers are welcomed and encouraged to attend these trials to see their
plant in operation, receive training on the operation and maintenance of their system, and
to see similar equipment in build.
ABOUT GENOX PLASTIC WASHING SYSTEM/PLANT
Our Universal Plastic Washing Plants are high performance recycling systems for the
recovery of rigid or flexible plastics from derived from various sources, including materials
with high contamination levels.
We are able to provide effective, customized proposals and cost-effective solutions by listening to and understanding our customers; needs. These modular
system are capable of processing general plastics including:
* HDPE Bottles
* PE Film (post consumer or agricultural)
* PP Woven Bags
* PET Bottles
* Depending on the application these plants may include:
* Bale Breaker - opens the bales of input material to allow it to flow and be sorted.
* Feeding Conveyor Belt - presents an even material feed to the plant.
* Pre-shredder - wet or dry shredding for size reduction and washing.
* Pre-washer - removal of some sands and other dirt.
* Screw Washer - washing and material transportation.
* Hot Washing Tank - hot washing with alkaline (caustic) soda to remove glue and oils.
* Sink-float Separation Tank - removal of some contamination and helps wash the material.
* Granulator - wet granulation for size reduction and washing.
* Horizontal Friction Washer - hihg speed washing or scrubbing of material.
* Centrifugal Dryer - machanical de-watering of the product.
* Screw Presser - machanical de-watering of the washed product through compression.
* Thermal Dryer System - hot air drying of the product.
* Zig-Zag Classifier - removal of labels and fines.
* Bag Station - deliver the product into storage bags
* Electrical Panel - provides an interface for the operator to control the system.
The correct combination, sizing and configuration of the equipment listed provides a
reliable, efficient plastic recycling systems, producing high quality materials ideal for sale,
or for use in converting equipment (pelletizing, injection/blow moulding and extrusion).